Our kids have no idea how good they have it. They have no idea that not everyone makes a Simple Breakfast Casserole on the weekends.
Then again, why in the world would anyone not make this extremely delicious (yet super simple!) breakfast casserole every weekend. It takes 5 simple ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time. Pop that baby in the oven and 40 minutes later your family will think you are really something special. Your husband may even brag about your amazing cooking skills on Facebook! Best – Wife – Ever!
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
One of the best, easiest breakfast options out there! You can have a hot, fresh breakfast on the table in a mater of minutes (and your kids will love it) when you use this recipe.
- 1 package of frozen tater tots or hash browns
- 1½ lbs. cooked ground sausage (turkey or beef work too!)
- 12 eggs
- ½c milk
- 8oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Spread the hash browns in the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan
- Spread the cooked ground sausage on top of the hash browns
- *Add diced peppers and onions now if desired
- Fluff the eggs and milk in a blender or mixing bowl for about 30 seconds
- Pour the egg and milk mixture evenly over the hash browns and meat
- Spread the shredded mozzarella evenly over the whole pan
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes or until the top is slightly brown
Optional… you can also add in diced peppers and onions for extra color and veggies! =)