Apple Crisp seemed like an appropriate recipe to make in February. You now, because it’s not even close to apple season. It is however the perfect time of year for a warm + cozy sweet treat.
See our review of the Best Paleo Cookbooks.
Easy Paleo Desserts
And besides, we all know an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Especially when it’s baked under a crisp layer made from simple ingredients like:
Paleo Apple Crumble
That is exactly why this quick, simple recipe make the perfect sweet treat! Even in the middle of winter. It is light. Fresh. And loaded with flavor!
Hope you Enjoy! =)
More Simple Paleo Recipes
- 21 Healthy Dinner Recipes
- Paleo Pancakes
- Blueberry Paleo Ice Cream
- Perfect Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 6 apples (any kind!) peeled and chopped
- 1½ cups of almond meal
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350(F) degrees and prepare an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray. Layer apples in the bottom of prepared dish. Squeeze lemon juice over apples.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl. Spread the crumble topping on top of the layered apples then bake for about 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.