No Bake Peanut Butter Bars are super delicious. The flavor is spot on. And spoiler alert – it is extremely difficult not to eat the entire batch in one sitting!
Another perk, the recipe is super simple! Of course you probably already know these are no-bake. But this amazing recipe also comes together with only 5 ingredients and about 10 minutes of your time.
That makes these perfect-o to pack for a last minute picnic or play-date at the park! Plus the chocolate on top is truly divine. And the big secret is that it isn’t just chocolate. The topping is chocolate and peanut butter swirled together into a one delicious layer. Yum!
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 1 cup real butter (melted)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter (divided)
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter in a large mixing bowl. Press dough into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Combine chocolate chips and remaining peanut butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until melted and smooth.
- Spread chocolate sauce evenly across the peanut butter dough. Place pan in the refrigerator to cool for about half an hour. Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars. Store at room temperature in airtight container.