A couple of weeks ago my husband turned the big 3-0 and I planned a big surprise birthday party for him. We all had so much fun that night and the best part was definitely these cookies!
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
Festive and fun, these cookies are perfect for celebrating both kids and adults birthdays!
- 1 box vanilla (or white) cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil (or canola oil)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375(F) degrees and prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and vanilla. Add in cake mix and baking powder. Stir until batter is fully combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and sprinkles then scoop 2 tablespoons batter onto prepared baking sheet. Repeat, spacing cookie batter out evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully remove from oven and let cool before serving.