These Two-Ingredient Reese Cups were inspired by the fact that you can never in a million years go wrong with a combination of almond butter + dark chocolate. Never.
So here is a quick little background on these PERFECT little sweet treats. Oh. My. Goodness. My husband actually declared them the all-time best ever thing that has come out of our kitchen. Awe shucks babe. He whined when they were all gone the next day and has kindly demanded I make more for him ASAP. On several occasions.
We know for a fact you are going love these decadent little sweet treats just as much as he did. And one last thing you must know. These taste extremely indulgent but are actually a well-balanced sweet treat. Just remember, the darker the chocolate the better it is for you. Now go enjoy this perfect combination of almond butter + dark chocolate!
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips (use Enjoy Life Brand for vegan + paleo)
- 1 cup creamy Almond Butter (peanut butter works too)
- Prepare a muffin tin with muffin liners
- Melt ingredients together in a small saucepan over low heat
- Stir continuously to be sure the chocolate does not burn
- Once melted together, evenly divide sauce into prepared muffin pan
- Place in freezer for at least an hour before serving