This might possibly be the only blueberry muffin recipe you will ever need again.
You can’t go wrong with powerhouse ingredients like oatmeal applesauce, bananas and almond flour. These are are totally guilt-free so you can continue making + eating these delicious little muffins every single morning of your life…or at least Sunday morning!
Hope you Enjoy!! =)
These gluten free muffins are increibly healthy and taste amazing. Loaded with fruit and other fantastic natural ingredients, you can feel good starting your day with one of these muffins.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour (or put 1 1/2 cups oatmeal in the blender)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup plain almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsps agave nectar
- 2 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a cup muffin tin with cooking spray
- Combine almond flour, oat flour, baking power and salt in a medium-size missing bowl and set aside
- Place Greek yogurt, apple (cored and sliced), almond milk, eggs, banana, agave into a blender
- Blend the mixture on high for 20 seconds or until smooth
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with dry ingredients and stir
- Gently fold in blueberries
- Evenly divide the mixture into prepared muffin tin
- Bake for 30 mins or until light golden brown
- Carefully remove from the oven and let cool in muffin tin for about 5 minutes