Best Blender Options for Hot Soup and Other Liquids
Do you enjoy making healthy, homemade soups for yourself or your family? If so, a soup blender is an excellent addition to your kitchen cookware collection. Soup blenders come in several forms. The first type looks similar to regular blender, but it also includes a feature for warming soup. So, you can blend, puree, or chop your ingredients to the desired consistency and cook them all in one easy-to-use container.
If you have a favorite soup pot that you prefer, consider a soup immersion blender. This one fits right into your pot to blend or puree your soup. Both options minimize the mess and cleanup of creating your favorite soups. Plus, most soup blenders can be used for other purposes such as making your favorite beverages and frozen treats. When choosing one, look for a soup blender that is constructed out of quality materials and has the capacity to hold the number of servings that you need. These soup blenders are all great options to choose from.
We have selected our top 3 blenders for hot liquids. A full review of each option is included below.
- Cuisinart SBC-1000 Blend-and-Cook Soup Maker
- Shred Multi-functional The Ultimate 1500 Watt, 5-in-1 Blender & Emulsifier
- Magic Bullet NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender
Cuisinart SBC-1000 Blend-and-Cook Soup Maker
The Blend-and-Cook Soup Maker from Cuisinart is a versatile blender that you can use to make soup and so much more. Plus, it has several settings to warm or heat your soup right inside the blender. It holds up to 46 ounces of hot liquid or 56 ounces of cold liquid and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Three different temperature settings to heat soup perfectly every time.
- Includes four different blending speeds, plus options to pulse and stir.
- Comes with a recipe booklet for making soups, smoothies, and more.
Shred Multi-Functional Ultimate 1500 Watt, 5-in-1 Blender & Emulsifier
The 5-in-1 Blender and Emulsifier is a handy tool for any kitchen. It blends and emulsifies drinks, dips, and soups. You can use it to make frozen treats, nut butters, or even grind your favorite spices. And it does this all while retaining your food’s vital nutrients. Its most notable features are:
- Heavy duty motor with 2 horsepower.
- Four super sharp steel blades for pulverizing food.
- Pre-programmed smart technology buttons for 8 different features.
Magic Bullet NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender
The NutriBullet Blender by Magic Bullet is great for making soups, sauces, smoothies and more. This version of the NutriBullet not only extracts 95 percent of the nutrients from the foods that go into it, it also heats and warms soups.
- A 2.3 horsepower motor to evenly blend, shred, grind, and chop.
- Smart technology with an auto start/stop feature.
- 10-piece set for both family and individual sized servings.
Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
Breville’s Immersion Blender with Control Grip is a great kitchen gadget to have on hand. It is small enough to store easily, yet big enough to handle large quantities of soup or liquid. In addition to creating fabulous soups, it can also be used for whipping, emulsifying, blending, or pureeing. Its top features are:
- Ergonomic design for more natural positioning, stability, and control.
- Bell-shaped base for controlled, efficient blending.
- Includes non-scratch guard to protect your pots and pans from scratching.
VonShef Fresh Soup Maker Automatic Multifunctional Machine & Smoothie Maker
The Fresh Soup Maker by VonShef makes delicious soups, and it can be used for many other purposes too. Use it to make smoothies, or steam something. Or create your favorite sauce with it. You can even boil eggs with this great gadget! The Fresh Soup Maker has many great features such as:
- Create delicious, homemade soups in as little as 20 minutes.
- 57-ounce capacity blender for meals that serve up to 6 people.
- Different settings to choose from to create soups with your desired consistency.
Hometech 800W Electric Jug Stainless Steel Soup Maker
The Electric Jug Stainless Steel Soup Maker by Hometech is a practical and stylish way to make your family’s favorite soups in as little as 23 minutes. It comes with multiple settings to create a variety of textures from chunky to smooth. This soup maker’s most notable features are:
- A lifetime warranty to replace or refund you 100% for any quality problem.
- Stainless steel blade and jug.
- LED indicator for tracking the amount of time left on your soup and an auto-off feature.
KitchenAid KHB1231CU 2-Speed Hand Blender
The 2-Speed Hand Blender by KitchenAid is great for blending soups, smoothies, or even baby food. It has an easy twist-off arm for cleaning, and it stores away easily. Plus, it comes with a 3-cup BPA-free blending jar for individual servings. This hand blender’s top features include:
- Available in 17 unique color options.
- An S-shaped fixed blade that quickly blends foods.
- Non-slip, soft grip handle for easy, continuous blending.
- Two speeds for control in your creations.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Leave a Reply