Wow. This Nutella French Toast is completely over-the-top delicious! Definitely a family favorite.
Then again, French toast has been one of our family favorites for a very long time. But this recipe takes French Toast to a whole new level. It is delicious. Satisfying And best of all, the recipe is super quick and simple.
One bite and you will never look back.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
Nutella French Toast
Author: Simple Green Moms
- 2 slices of bread (we use Ezekiel!)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons Nutella
- sliced strawberries (optional)
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Spread Nutella on one slice of bread then top it off with the other slice (basically make a sandwich).
- Whisk egg and milk in a small bowl. Dip the Nutella sandwich in the egg mixture until covered.
- Toast sandwich in a small skillet on medium high for a couple of minutes on each side or until the bread is fully toasted. Serve on a small topped with powdered sugar and/or strawberries.