Paleo Reese Cups
You are going to want to keep this recipe for Simple Peanut Butter Cups handy and make them often. The recipe is super quick and simple but they don’t last long! These honestly taste just like the real deal if not better. It just takes a few simple ingredients and about 10 minutes of your time to prepare. Amazing!
Also see our review of the Best Paleo Cookbooks in 2017.
Paleo Peanut Butter Cups Recipe Prep
Before you get started here are the items you will need:
Yeah that’s really all you need! The hardest part about this recipe is having to wait an hour before eating. The wait may be difficult but it is oh so worth it.
Hope you Enjoy! = )
Having trouble sticking with the Paleo diet? Check out the 30 Day Paleo Jump Start and Paleo Hacks Cookbook.
Start Your Own Food Blog!
Paleo Reese’s Cup Ingredients
More Simple Dessert Recipes
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Brownies
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Cinnamon Zucchini Muffins
- Caramel Apple Cannoli Dip
More Simple Paleo Recipes
- 1,000 Paleo Recipes
- Perfect Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Paleo Ice Cream
- Perfect Paleo Brownies
- Super Simple Paleo Berry Crisp
- 1 cup smooth Almond Butter (or peanut butter if not strict Paleo)
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (use Enjoy Life brand if strict Paleo)
- Place almond butter, oil and honey in a glass bowl then microwave for about 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in shredded coconut until evenly combined. Divide the mixture into each opening of a mini muffin tin (fills 12 openings).
- Place the chocolate chips in the glass bowl then microwave for about 30 seconds or until melted. Pour melted chocolate on top of each muffin tin then place the tin in freezer for about an hour.
- Take muffin tin out of freezer. Carefully scrape a knife around the edges and the peanut butter cups will pop out fairly easy. Handle with care.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Yum