These Monster Cookies take about 15 minutes and very little mess to whip up. Now that is our kind of recipe!
Not to mention they taste like a bite out of cookie heaven! Mm Mm Mm! They bake up perfectly tender and hearty with a super sweet combination of flavors from (1) peanut butter (2) mini M&M’s and (3) chocolate chips.
We actually like to store a batch of Monster Cookies in the freezer for whenever that dreaded sweet tooth hits or for taking along on a last minute picnics and/or playdates.
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
These cookies are big, thick and full of chocolatey goodness. Make a few extra- you’re going to want them!
- 2 sticks of real butter
- 1 ½ cups of brown sugar
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- 2 ½ cups of flour
- 1tsp baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of oatmeal
- ½ cup of mini M&Ms
- ½ cup of mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Soften the butter then add to mixing bowl
- Add in sugar then mix on low
- Add in eggs, vanilla and peanut butter then mix on low again
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, and oatmeal then mix on low until dough forms
- Use a spoon to stir in the chocolate chips and M&Ms
- Scoop ¼ cup balls of dough onto baking sheet
- Bake for approximately 9-10 minutes or until edges are light brown