A quick way to make perfect, individually sized lasagana.
- 1 (16oz) package jumbo pasta shells cooked al dente and well drained
- 1 (24oz) jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 7 cups baby spinach chopped (fresh or frozen works)
- 1 ½ cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella (divided)
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven 425(F) degrees and spread 1 cup marinara in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet to medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for about 1 minute. Add chopped spinach and sauté until wilted (about 3 minutes).
- Toss spinach mixture into a large mixing bowl then add in ricotta, half of the mozzarella, cottage cheese, egg, and seasonings.
- Fill each shell with the mixture, then place in prepare baking dish. Once the pan is full, spread remaining marinara sauce and cheese evenly across the top. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.