So given the fact that life is chaotic more often than not, we have been determined to make pizza a little more guilt-free. This one is just that! It is flavorful, satisfying and packed full of vegetables!
And I mean, obviously taco pizza isn’t a brand new concept or anything. We have always known pizza was meant to be smothered in flavorful taco toppings. That’s kind of a given. But this Skinny Taco Pizza has confirmed that a thousand times over!
Best of all, you can customize the toppings however you and/or your family prefer.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
A simple and delicious family meal in less than 30 minutes!
- 3 large flour tortillas
- ½ can (14oz) fat free refried beans
- ½ lb. ground taco meat
- 8oz shredded cheese (any kind!)
- 1 Roma tomato (diced)
- ½ purple onion (diced)
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- Optional toppings: black olives, sour cream, hot sauce, peppers, etc.
- Preheat oven to 450(F) degrees and prepare a skillet with non-stick spray. Place tortillas in the skillet to form pizza crust. Spray tortillas with cooking spray and brown in oven for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove pan from oven and spread a layer of refried beans on the crust. Layer on the meat and cheese then place skillet back in the oven for another 5-7 minutes.
- Carefully remove skillet from your oven and top with the remaining ingredients of choice. Serve immediately.