Making vegetables taste good can be a real challenge, but this simple recipe will leave you begging for more!
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
So many flavorful vegetables that you will want a second helping!
- 1 bag of frozen veggies (California blend or Asian Style with noodles work great!)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil or peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- juice of ½ lemon
- sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Mix soy sauce, venegar, peanut butter, chili powder and lemon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, add garlic and let cook for no more than 1 minute.
- Add frozen veggies to skillet and pour the prepared sauce evenly throughout. Continue to cook on medium-high heat for approximately 10 minutes or until veggies are fully cooked.