This Simple Chicken Parmesan is going to totally knock your socks off!
Mostly because our simplified recipe has far fewer calories and only takes about 10 minutes to throw together. But also because it is super delicious! Our families absolutely love when we make this recipe. And it reheats well. We always make a double batch so there are plenty of leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
A fast and easy way to make a classic dish.
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts (boneless/skinless)
- ½ cup of Parmesan cheese
- 8oz of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar of marinara sauce
- 1 (16oz) box of pasta (we used gluten free)
- sea salt + black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450(F) degrees and prepare a 9×13 pan with marinara sauce. Roll each chicken breast in a mixture of Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper then place on top of marinara sauce.
- Bake for about 15 minutes then carefully remove pan from oven. Top each chicken breast with mozzarella cheese then bake for another 20-25 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, cook pasta according to package directions. Once everything is done, serve each chicken breast and a couple spoonfuls of marinara over pasta.