There are so many delicious reasons to love this Paleo Banana Bread! It is hearty. Satisfying. Perfectly moist. And loaded with banana flavor. Trust me, you are going to LOVE this recipe!
But before we get into the ins and outs of this yummy banana bread, let me just tell you that finding healthy food in our little hometown is not always very easy. Our local grocery stores seem to be about 3.2 years behind the times when it comes to stocking cool food. And by cool food – we mean basic health food staples like raw honey, almond flour and coconut milk.
I know we shouldn’t complain about something so trivial <1st world problems>. We should just be thankful we live in a nice little community that is safe to raise our families. And we are super thankful for that fact! But we would also very much appreciate an easier way to purchase fresh, healthy foods. End rant.
Thankfully, when we do find cool food like raw honey, almond flour and coconut milk, we stock up. That way we always have what we need to whip up a loaf of this Paleo Banana Bread.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 bananas (very ripe!)
- ¼ cup honey (melted)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup coconut milk (other milk works too!)
- Preheat oven to 375(F) degrees and prepare a bread pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and set aside. Blend wet ingredients in a high speed blender for about 30 seconds. Then combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter into prepared bread loaf pan and bake for approximately 40-45 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Carefully remove from oven and let cool before serving.