With nothing better to do, I decided to finally attempt making Jambalaya. Because a few months back, Joan made this killer Jambalaya dish and ever since I have been dying to take a crack at it. Except when she was telling me the recipe, I lost interest after about 7 ingredients. My cooking never turns out when I try to follow her recipes anyways so whatever whatever!
Hope you Enjoy!! =)
It doesn’t take long to make a fantastic and flavorful jambalaya using this recipe.
- 4–6 fully cooked sausage links (diced into small pieces)
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice (or any kind should work)
- 2 cups of diced peppers and onions (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning (or Cajun seasoning)
- sea salt + black pepper
- Add diced peppers and onions to a non-stick skillet and cook on high-heat for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Add sausage to the skillet and continue cooking for about 10 more minutes or until the sausage is browned.
- Add prepared rice to the skillet and stir everything together. Mix in seasoning and salt + pepper to taste. Continue to stir everything together and cook for about 10 more minutes before serving.