This recipe for Perfect Homemade Pancakes is a breakfast lovers dream come true because it only requires ONE bowl and about 15 minutes of your time.
And just when you thought things couldn’t get any better, the pancakes also come out super fluffy and packed with flavor. Talk about yum!! Our kiddos go nuts over these. More pancakes please!!
The secret is just to mix a little bit of cinn-a-mon in the batter before you toss it on the skillet. So simple right? The full recipe is down below.
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk)
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Whisk eggs, butter, milk and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Add in flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix until batter is evenly combined. It is ok if the batter is a little bit lumpy still.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle to medium-high heat. Drop 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Flip the pancake and let cook for another 2-3 minutes or until cooked through.
- You can cook several pancakes at a time depending on the size of your skillet or griddle. Serve immediately with toppings of choice.