Spring is in the air folks! Hip. Hip. Hooray!
This is the kind of weather that requires play dates at the park, naps in the hammock and dinners on the back patio. Now that would be the life! And lucky for you, we have the perfect recipe ever for all such events: Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad.
This recipe is fast, fresh and big on flavor! Every time we make this the crowd <aka our husbands + kiddos> goes wild. The funny thing is, they have no idea its made with Greek yogurt. That’s right. This chicken salad recipe is so tasty you are not going to miss the mayo.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 1½ pounds cooked chicken breast (shredded)
- ⅔ cup red onion (diced)
- ⅔ cup grapes (halved)
- ⅓ cup apple (diced)
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- freshly squeezed lemon juice ( about ½ small lemon or more to taste)
- sea salt + black pepper
- 6 ciabatta or sweet bread rolls (toasted)
- Combine Greek yogurt, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings in a mixing bowl. Add chicken, onion, grapes, apple and almonds then stir until evenly combined.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to a few days.