This Skinny Greek Bruschetta recipe is going to keep everyone in your household happy. It is fast. Fresh. And super satisfying.
Plus it goes well with just about anything. Heck, this is even delicious for breakfast (with a side of eggs) or even as an afternoon snack!
For this particular version, the bread was toasted in the oven. You can use a toaster instead if you like. Either one works. The oven just gives the bread a bit more of a crunchy consistency.
We love to make Skinny Greek Bruschetta for dinner with friends. Last minute gatherings. When unexpected visitors stop by. The point is: we will use any excuse possible to make + enjoy this recipe. We are certain you are going to love it too!
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
Adding feta to a traditional bruschetta makes this a new and exciting, Greek inspired appetizer.
- 1 loaf fresh Italian or French baguette bread cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon oregano or Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- fresh parsley, chopped (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 375(F) degrees and place bread slices on a baking sheet and bake for about 8-10 minutes or until bread is crisp.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, olive oil, spices, lemon juice and feta. Top each slice of toasted bread with a spoonful or two of the tomato mixture. Serve Immediately.