Well hello there Peanut Butter Puppy Chow. So we meet again. But honestly. Would you expect anything different this time of year?
We actually debated all week long if we should make <and eat> puppy chow or not because we have both been trying to make better choices for a while now. But you guys. Christmas time is just not the same without Puppy Chow!
And please don’t get flustered because the recipe does not include a specific measurement on the powdered sugar. I was so busy singing the wheels on the bus go round and round with my Little Man that I totally lost count. I am almost positive it was somewhere between 3 to 7 spoonfuls. Anyways – it’s really up to you how much you want to add. The official measurement is to just kind of sprinkle powdered sugar across the pan until it looked super delicious.
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
This snack is completely addictive so be aware before you take your first bite!
- 6–8 cups Chex Cereal (we used Rice Chex – gluten free!)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&Ms (any kind)
- ¼ cup butter
- powdered sugar
- Heat peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter in a medium non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Stir until evenly combined then pour the sauce over a large bowl of Chex cereal.
- Let cool for a few minutes then mix in the M&Ms. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then spread the mixture evenly across the pan.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar evenly across the pan then place in refrigerator for about an hour