Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
We are doing a little happy dance over this amazing new Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe we made the other day. Except to be honest, it is not actually new. One of my best friends introduced me to this recipe concept about a zillion years ago. So technically some of the credit for this crockpot of tasty goodness goes to her 🙂
It has really become quite the family favorite and something I make every time we go to a party or have a bunch of people over.
Chicken Buffalo Dip
This honesty is the best Buffalo Chicken Recipe you will ever make. Of course it has the usual chicken + creamy cheese and hot sauce thing going on. But it also has an extra kick of bonus flavor from a little bit of ranch seasoning and shredded cheddar cheese. Try it out this weekend…it won’t disappoint!
If Buffalo goodness is your thing, check out these super simple Skinny Buffalo Chicken Bites too!
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Ingredients
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Chicken broth
- Frank’s wing sauce
- Cream cheese
- Ranch dip seasoning mix
This recipe also requires a crockpot.
Perfect for a football party, a weekend get together or just anytime you are craving a spicy, tasty dip to pair with your favorite chips!
- 6 boneless chicken breasts (approximately 2lbs. of chicken)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Wing sauce
- 1 8oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 package Ranch dip seasoning mix
- Place chicken breast and chicken broth in the crockpot on low-medium heat
- After 3 hours, use a fork to shred chicken in crockpot
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on low-medium heat for 3 more hours
- Top with shredded cheese and salt/pepper to taste before serving
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.