This rich and creamy Paleo chocolate pudding is completely kid-approved and oh-so-yummy in your tummy!
To be honest with you, we tried making chocolate pudding a few different ways. Then we finally nailed it down to this perfection! Of course it is delicious. But we also love the fact it is super simple to make, requiring just a few simple ingredients and 10 minutes of your time.
Best of all, anyone can make this! Our kiddos love to sit on the counter top and “help” whip up a bowl of chocolaty goodness. In fact, licking the spoon may just be the very best part!
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 1 (15oz) can full-fat coconut milk (do not use lite coconut milk)
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup tightly packed pitted dates (it is usually about 6)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Soak dates in warm water for about 30 minutes. Drain the dates then add all of the ingredients (except chia seeds!) into a high speed blender. Blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Stir in chia seeds then divide pudding into into a few small bowls. Refrigerate until you are ready for a sweet treat!