Better plan on making a double batch of this Healthy Bacon and Corn Dip because you are not going to want to share.
It’s great because it is super creamy yet still jam packed full of veggies. And the crispy, crunchy bacon sprinkled on top is so yummy! It goes great with tortilla chips, but can also just eaten by the spoonful. Oh – and if you plan on reheating it, you probably want to make a little extra bacon because that always ends up getting eaten first. Just being honest.
The recipe is super simple and requires no more than 10 minutes of prep time. Plus you probably even have every single one of the ingredients in your kitchen right now!
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
This dip is delicious with chips, on top of baguette slices or as a side dish to a turkey dinner. Versatile and easy to make!
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 4 cups frozen corn (or canned)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 lime, juice
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup purple onion, diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat
- Add bacon and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate then set aside
- Place corn and chili powder in the same large skillet and cook for about 5 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper then stir in cream cheese and milk until combined
- Transfer cooked corn to a large serving bowl then stir in lime juice, pepper and onion
- Top with cooked bacon and serve immediately