Cooper Chef Cookware Reviews
Copper Chef cookware offers an innovative and unique solution for creating perfectly cooked dishes. What makes this type of cookware different than others? Eric Theiss, a well-known chef, culinary expert, and founder of the Copper Chef cookware line is always looking for ways to simplify and revolutionize cooking.
You’ll notice that most of the Copper Chef pans are square instead of round. Square pans allow you to cook larger quantities, making this cookware ideal for families and entertaining. Plus, all of the Copper Chef cookware is coated with a unique, Cerami-tech non-stick coating. It is free of harmful chemicals, easy to clean, and virtually eliminates the need for added oils and butter in cooking. Plus, this cookware can go on any type of stovetop or oven.
We reviewed the cooper chef product line and selected our top choices. We’ve highlighted our selections below with a more detailed review to follow.
Cooper Chef Pans
Cooper Chef pans offer a unique square pan design which allows additional cooking volume and the potential to replace your stock pot, rice cooker, baking pan, frying pan, wok, and roasting pan. Some of the unique attributes of Cooper Chef pans include:
- Cerami-tech non-stick technology – alleviates the need to cook with butter or oils.
- Stainless steel induction technology – evenly distributes heat across all 4 corners of the pan.
- Works on all stove tops – gas, electric, ceramic, and induction.
- Heat resistant up to 850 degrees.
- PTFE & PFOA Free.
- Dishwasher Safe.
My preference when cooking is to use a small amount of olive oil. I use a small amount of olive oil even when I use cookware specifically labeled as non-stick cookware. I’ve found that no matter which brand of cookware I use, the non-stick capability gradually declines over time.
Some of my suggestions for how to limit some of the non-stick decline include:
- Clean your pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber or sponge.
- Although many pans are marketed as dishwasher safe, I’ve found that dishwashers can damage your pots and pans over time and should be avoided.
Cooper Chef Pan Reviews
No products found.
Cooper Chef’s flagship product is the 6 in 1 Cooper Chef square pan. Its popularity is due to its unique square design which allows you extra space to cook up to 25% more food than standard sized pans. This design offers you the ability to replace your stock pot, rice cooker, frying pan, roasting pan, wok, and baking dish with this single square pan.
The square pan works on all stove tops including gas, electric, induction, and ceramic. The four-piece set includes a 9.5-inch pan that holds up to 4.5 quarts, a glass lid, a steam rack, fry pan, and even a cookbook.
- Fast, even cooking with its aluminum core and stainless-steel induction plate.
- Two-layer top made with a polished ceramic coating that is PFOA and PTFE free.
- Non-stick Cerami-tech technology for easy cleanup.
- Tempered glass lid that is oven safe up to 500 F degrees.
Cooper Chef Square Pan Reviews
Copper Chef’s 9.5-inch square fry pan is 2 ¼ -inch deep and comes with a tempered glass lid. Its Cerami-tech nonstick technology means you can cook without added oils or fat. And, since it is non-stick, it is very easy to clean.
- Heat resistant up to 800 F degrees.
- Stainless steel induction plate allows fast, even cooking.
- Riveted handles do not heat up when the fry pan does.
- Dishwasher safe and safe on any type of cook top.
Cooper Chef Frying Pan Review
The 10” round pan by Copper Chef is an excellent addition to your Copper Chef collection. It cooks foods fast and evenly on any type of cooktop surface, including induction cooktops. It is strong and durable and has riveted handles that do not heat up.
- Tempered glass lid that can be used in the oven.
- Safe, healthy cooking without added butter, oils, or chemicals.
- PTFE, PFOA, and PFOS free cookware.
Copper Chef Copper Crisper Review
Copper Chef’s Copper Crisper is a healthier alternative to frying foods in a deep fryer. It allows you to “air fry” them in the oven so they are cooked perfectly and evenly without the added oils.
- An elevated nonstick basket that lets heated air circulate food for perfect crisping and browning.
- A nonstick cookie sheet that catches the grease, spills, and crumbs that fall from the basket.
- Dishwasher-safe and easy to clean.
- Versatile crisper that can cook meats, vegetables, fries, and so much more.
Cooper Chef Cookware Set Reviews
Similar to Copper Chef’s 6-in-1 pan, this deep square pan set also includes accessories so you can steam, fry, and cook a variety of different meals. This set comes with large 13 x 24 x 8-inch pan, tempered glass lid, steaming rack, fry basket, and a recipe book.
- Versatile, fast cooking of a variety of foods.
- Safe to use in the oven and dishwasher.
- Clear glass lid allows you to watch the cooking process.
- Deep, square nonstick pan.
The 5-Piece cookware set from Copper Chef is a great addition to your cooking collection. It also makes a nice gift for anyone who enjoys cooking. It comes with a deep cooking pan that is 9 ½-inches and holds up to 4.5-quarts. The set also includes a square fry pan, glass lid, fry basket, steamer tray, and even a recipe book.
- Unique 5-layer construction that includes an aluminum core and steel induction base.
- Oven safe up to 800 degrees.
- Cerami-stick technology makes cleanup easy and simple.
- Free of PFOA and PTFE
Cooking for the family is a breeze with Copper Chef’s extra-large casserole set. Not only does it include a deep 11-inch casserole pan and accessories, this set includes an induction cooktop for fast and even cooking.
- Induction cooktop with five easy presets, a digital display, and timer.
- Versatile cooking with included accessories such as a fry basket and steamer tray.
- Stainless steel induction plate for no hot spots during the cooking process.
- Large casserole pan ideal for family meals and entertaining.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.