- No bake chocolate peanut butter cookies
One of the hardest parts about making homemade cookies is waiting to eat them while they bake but this problem is solved with our no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies. No baking means you can eat delicious, rich, chocolatey cookies right away!
No Bake Chocolate Protein Cookies
No bake cookies seems like something out of a dream. How can you possibly make cookie recipes without turning on the oven? Our recipe makes this dream a reality and a yummy reality at that! With just a few simple ingredients, you can put together these cookies in just a few minutes and start eating them right away! No baking, no hot ovens, and no lengthy prep time when you use our chocolate peanut butter cookie recipe.
How to Make Cookies Without an Oven
Making chocolate peanut butter cookies without using an oven may sound crazy but it is definitely possible. This recipe is perfect for when you need to make cookies in a hurry or just when you want to avoid turning on your hot oven. Take a look at how we make these tasty no bake peanut butter chocolate cookie recipe:
- Measure all of the ingredients into a large bowl (the quick oats, chocolate protein powder, creamy peanut butter, almond milk and coconut flakes).
- Mix all of the ingredients together, making a smooth cookie dough.
- Scoop the cookie dough into small balls using an ice cream scoop, tablespoon or your hands.
- Flatten the balls into cookie like patties and place on a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Enjoy right away or place the cookies in an airtight container for later. Store the cookies in the fridge for up to one month.
That’s one easy way to make a cookie recipe! These peanut butter no bake cookies are perfect to make on the weekend and then toss into your meal prep bag for the week. They also freeze well so you can toss a few peanut butter cookies in the freezer and take them out later when you are ready to enjoy! You may never need other peanut butter no bake cookie recipes ever again…
How Do You Know Your Cookies are Done?
Knowing when your cookies are done can be tricky, especially if you are baking chocolate cookies- it can be hard to tell if they are golden brown or burned! Luckily, with our no bake chocolate cookies, they are done the moment you flatten the cookie dough balls! There is no wondering about the minutes cook time needed or when to pull the tray out, remove from heat and let them cool. Once you mix our no bake chocolate peanut butter cookie dough together, the cookies are “baked”. It doesn’t get easier than that!
How Long Can you Store No Bake Cookies?
The best way to store no bake cookies is in airtight containers placed in the fridge. The cookies will stay fresh for about a month inside the fridge. The chocolate oats cookies stay fresh for so long thanks to the long lasting, non perishable ingredients. Quick oats, creamy peanut butter, protein powder, and cocoa powder all have lengthy expiration dates. The almond milk in the recipe does require refrigeration but will also stay good for about a month.
Mix Cookie Dough Easily
With measure and mix cookie dough, it can be quite the arm workout to mix the dough fully. A little trick is to heat some of the ingredients, making them easier to mix.
- Add the almond milk and peanut butter to a small sauce pan and heat over medium heat.
- Heat and stir the peanut butter and almond milk until the peanut butter has melted and the two ingredients are well blended.
- Remove from heat and let the mix cool for a few minutes until it is no longer hot.
- Pour the peanut butter and almond milk mixture into a large bowl and then add the quick oats, cocoa powder and protein powder. Stir well.
The melted peanut butter and warm almond milk are much easier to mix into your peanut butter no bake cookie dough and the cookie recipe will still be fantastic!
Healthy No Bake Cookies
Besides requiring no baking, this cookie recipe is also quite healthy. While many cookie recipes contain lots of sugar and fats, our no bake cookies have almost non of those unhealthy ingredients! Take a look at why this recipe is much healthier than other peanut butter no bake cookie recipes out there.
- Quick oats have been shown to promote heart health, lower cholesterol and are full of beneficial fiber. Adding oats to your daily diet has long term benefits as well and can help combat many long term diseases. Luckily, our recipe is full of quick oats!
- Protein powder is a great way to get a healthy dose of plant based protein into your diet with little effort. Protein is necessary to help muscle growth and brain function.
- There is no added sugar in our recipe. The cookies are sweet thanks to the protein powder and natural sugar found in peanut butter. No sugar needed here!
- Peanut butter is a very healthy food as most nuts are. They have many beneficial, healthy fats as well as nutrients.
Isn’t it better to enjoy a chocolate peanut butter cookie that is both tasty and healthy? This recipe is clearly the best choice! Forget those other sugar ladened chocolate peanut butter cookies and make this recipe today. We know you are going to love these chocolate no bake cookies. Leave a reply below and let us know how much you enjoyed making (and eating!) these tasty cookies.
If you are interested in other fantastic, healthy, time saving recipes, reply your email address below and we will send great recipes straight to your inbox. From cookies to dinners, we have tons of recipes that everyone in your family will enjoy.Print
When you want cookies right away, without waiting for them to bake, reach for this super easy, super fast cookie recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 2 1/2 scoops chocolate protein powder (any kind!)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Form mixture into balls, then flatten out to make cookies. Sprinkle with unsweetened coconut if you like.
- If you do not have quick oats on hand, rolled oats will work in their place. Pulse the rolled oats in your food processor for a few seconds just to chop them up. Did you know that quick oats are just rolled oats that have been cut smaller? That means both kinds will work perfectly in this chocolate peanut butter cookie recipe.
- Use two no bake cookies to make an ice cream sandwich. Almost any kind of ice cream will be perfect sandwiched between chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies! This is also a quick, tasty dessert that you can put together in just a matter of minutes. Fast recipes are the best!
- Make these no bake cookies with almond butter instead of peanut butter for a new twist on the recipe. Be sure to use creamy, no sugar added almond butter!
- If you want your cookies to be a little sweeter, add sugar. 1/2 cup will do in this recipe! Both brown sugar or white sugar will work perfectly in these peanut butter no bake cookies.