Nutribullet is a popular device for making smoothies and juice drinks. Unlike juicers, which separate juice from the pulp, the Nutribullet pulverizes everything you put it in so that you don’t miss out on any nutrients. It is small enough to fit on your countertop, yet powerful enough to blend seeds, pulp, and fiber into a smooth and creamy beverage. And it does this in a single-serving cup, so you can drink it straight out of the container. Nutribullet is the ideal kitchen gadget for any health-conscious person looking for on-the-go nutrition.
The Nutribullet comes with two different powerful blades, and two different sizes of cups, each with its own lid. So, your smoothie concoctions are convenient to take with you while driving to work, dropping kids off at school, or store in your refrigerator for later. Plus, the Nutribullet comes with a book full of information and recipes that you can enjoy. Some of the Nutribullet’s top features include:
- Powerful 600-watt motor and high torque base.
- Patented stainless steel blades with cyclonic action.
- Ability to pulverize fruit and vegetables easily – including seeds, pulp, and skin.
- Portable, convenient container that you can use for blending and enjoying your beverage.
Nutribullet has been around for some time now yet remains an extremely popular blender and nutrient extractor. The reason it remains popular is that it is convenient and effective. However, there are now alternatives on the market with similar capabilities. We’ve dedicated an entire review on comparing the NutriBullet to its biggest rival, the Magic Bullet. Check it out below.
Now let’s see how these other alternatives compare to the Nutribullet.
Like the Nutribullet, the BESTEK Nutri Power Blender mixes individual-sized smoothies and juice drinks. It is high-powered and can easily pulverize the toughest fruits and vegetables into a creamy drink.
- High-powered 1,000-watt base with up to 20,000 rpm speed.
- Includes blades for both blending and grinding.
- Small, compact machine that doesn’t take up much counter space.
- Easy cleanup and dishwasher safe.
The Cosori Smoothie Blender is another mini-blender that is similar to the Nutribullet. Each of its cups is BPA free and fit perfectly in your vehicle cup holder to take on-the-go. It’s most notable features include:
- Easy-to-use three button interface with start/stop, auto blend, and pulse.
- Removable, stainless steel blades that are powerful and easy to clean.
- Powerful, 800-watt base that can pulverize nutrient-rich seeds, pulp, and skin.
- Sealed wall and leakproof lids.
The VonShef UltraBlend is a sleek, stylish black mini-blender that is very similar to the Nutribullet, yet less expensive. It is lightweight but powerful and includes two different sized cups. The VonShef alternative has great features like:
- Two different style lids including one that you can easily sip from.
- Attractive black base with suction feet that won’t slip while blending.
- Razor sharp blades that blend foods at a super-fast rate of 25,000 RPM.
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free.
The Ninja Fit smoothie blender is small and sturdy. It includes two 16oz size cups and works very similar to the Nutribullet. Like the other alternatives to the Nutribullet, the Ninja Fit is portable and easy to clean. Its best features are:
- Powerful blending capability that crushes ice and frozen fruits with ease.
- Strong, 700-Watt motor with pulse technology.
- Stylish, two-tone design.
- Guidebook that includes 30 different tasty drink recipes.
The Comfee Professional Blender comes as a 10-piece set including four different sized cups. So, you can blend large or small quantities of smoothies, sauces, or baby food. It is similar in size to the Nutribullet and includes great features such as:
- High-powered, detachable blades that clean up easily.
- 900 watt high-efficiency motor.
- Versatile cup capacities including 32oz, 24oz, 18oz, and 12oz.
- Anti-slip suction feet.
The BESTEK Personal Blender is ideal for making single-serving beverages and smoothies. Like the Nutribullet, it comes with two different blades for various uses. Unlike the Nutribullet, this option comes with a small glass blender jar.
- Interlock safety system that won’t start until the unit is properly assembled.
- Easy to use with simple one-touch operation.
- Includes three different sized cups to take on-the-go.
- 18-month warranty included with this blender.