Sometimes you just need a big hearty bowl of something that satisfies your soul without completely falling off the wagon. This Skinny Grilled Chicken is that salad. The salad so good it makes you want to eat more lettuce. No joke!
Let me tell you what. The blended tastes and textures of salty, crunchy, and creamy is so overwhelmingly delicious you will forget actually forget this salad has lettuce. A salad with no lettuce… yes please and thank you!
And you will be so head over heels in flavor-loaded-heaven you won’t miss the deep-fried overly processed croutons either.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked or grilled and diced
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce (or mixed greens)
- 10 Cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ cup of crumbled pre-cooked bacon
- Optional: dried cranberries for sweetness
- ½ cup fat free plain Greek yogurt (or ½ cup Hellman’s mayonnaise)
- 4 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the salad ingredients into a large bowl
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until well combined
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, serve and enjoy!