These Skinny Chicken Ranch Taquitos are the most perfect combination of flavor and creaminess topped off with a little crunch from the lightly toasted tortilla. Delicious!
I like to make a big batch of these and serve them when we have company. They are affordable, easy, and everyone loves them. Try dipping them in avocado ranch dressing (just an avocado mashed into a little ranch dressing) or sour cream and salsa. If you like things a little on the hotter side, add some diced jalepenos to the chicken when shredding.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to ½ inch thickness
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 oz light cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend or cheddar cheese
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- toppings of your choice!
- Preheat oven to 350(F) and prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl whisk together garlic salt, chili powder, onion powder, cumin and paprika. Rub seasoning into both sides of chicken breasts.
- Spray a large pan or skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken over medium-high heat for about 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Shred chicken with two forks then add in cream cheese. Spread a spoonful (or two) of chicken down the middle of each tortilla. Top chicken with a handful of shredded cheese then roll each tortilla up.
- Place tortillas evenly across prepared baking sheet then spray with cooking spray. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until tortilla edges begin to brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve with immediately with toppings of choice.