Hands down best cookies you will ever devour. And you will certainly devour them. Of course we are all about balance, but there are times when life gets out of control and so does our ability to say no to sweets. Don’t judge. We know you know exactly what we mean!
Work gets overwhelmingly busy. The furnace breaks down. Your kiddo wakes up screaming with a 104 fever. You spill water on your laptop. The dog chews up your favorite area rug. And then top it all off with a headache from you know where.
What you really want to do is run around the neighborhood screaming. But instead you decide to pull yourself together and avoid the embarrassment. Good choice my friends. Good. Choice. Obviously our choice was to devour these. And what a great choice it was!
Hope you Enjoy!! =)
- 1 stick of real butter (melted)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large eggs
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Reese’s pieces
- Preheat oven to 350(F) degrees and prepared a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add melted butter and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl. Add in sugar then mix on low.
- Add in egg and vanilla then mix on low again. Add flour, baking soda and salt then mix on low until dough forms.
- Use a spoon to stir in Reese’s pieces until evenly combined. Scoop ¼ cup balls of dough onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for approximately 9-10 minutes or until edges are light brown.