Chipotle Mexican Grill Corn Salsa
Don’t you wish you had the recipe to some of your favorite restaurant’s dishes?
That’s how I felt about Chipotle corn salsa. Until now…
We’ve cracked the code to deliciousness! Here is how to make Chipotle’s Corn Salsa at home…any time you want it!
Chipotle Corn Salsa Instructions
This recipe is so easy it’s only 2 steps! The full recipe is below, here is the overview:
Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stirring well. You can add salt and pepper to your taste at this point. Did I mention this was dead simple?
Taste test and adjust with Cilantro, Lime or Jalapeno to your preferences. Yeah, step 2 and we’re already tasting 🙂
Chipotle Corn Salsa Options
We love to use this in many ways, here are a few of my favorites:
- A condiment with tacos
- In a wrap with some grilled chicken
- In a salad with some sliced avocado and black beans
- Its AMAZING alone with some salty tortilla chips
What else can you do with it? drop a comment below if you come up with something awesome! Hope you enjoy!
Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe Ingredients
More Simple Mexican Recipes
- 1 12-ounce bag of frozen sweet yellow corn, defrosted and drained
- 1 medium-sized jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- ½ medium-sized green pepper, chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, torn or chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix. Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Add more cilantro, jalapeno or lime according to your tastes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Yum