This Hillbilly Hamburger Casserole is simple, tasty and filling! It was also a complete accident.
Easy Ground Beef Casserole
The whole thing started off as one recipe, but I accidentally grabbed the ranch seasoning instead of taco seasoning. Whoops. Thankfully, accidents sometimes turn out to be our newest family favorites. Honestly though, any recipe that requires only 5 ingredients and one pan is a new family favorite in our book. This comfort food casserole is no exception.
Easy Casseroles with Ground Beef
I always like making casseroles because it accomplishes two goals! Makes a really great tasty meal for the whole family and most importantly, while the casserole is baking in the oven, it gives me extra time to take care of a few things around the house! Anytime I get some extra time in my night is a big win!
Just remember not to forget about your delicious ground beef casserole. You only have 25 to 30 minutes of free extra time while its baking!
Hope you Enjoy! =)
Start Your Own Food Blog!
Ground Beef Casserole Recipe Requirements
Hamburger Casserole Recipe Ingredients
- Frozen Tater Tots
- Ground Beef (Chicken or Turkey also works)
- Yellow Onion
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Ranch Seasoning
More Simple Casserole Recipes
- Free Healthy Family Cookbook
- 21 Healthy Dinner Ideas for your Family
- Hatfield Bacon and Cauliflower Casserole
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
- Healthy Black Bean Casserole
- Simple Taco Tater Casserole
- 1 bag of frozen tater tots
- 1½ lb. ground beef (chicken or turkey works!)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450(F) degrees and prepare 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Brown meat in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the meat is fully cooked, add in seasonings and chopped onion.
- Place half of the tater tots, meat and cheese in prepared dish. Season with salt and pepper then add the remaining tater tots, meat and cheese.
- Season with more salt and pepper if desired, then place uncovered in the oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Yum