All you need to make this delicious recipe is 5 ingredients, one skillet, one casserole dish and that’s it!
- 1 bag of frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef (chicken or turkey works!)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450(F) degrees and prepare 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Brown meat in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the meat is fully cooked, add in seasonings and chopped onion.
- Place half of the tater tots, meat and cheese in prepared dish. Season with salt and pepper then add the remaining tater tots, meat and cheese.
- Season with more salt and pepper if desired, then place uncovered in the oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: hamburger casserole, casserole, meat