Tatter Tot Egg Casserole
We are jumping on the Duck Dynasty train. The fourth season premiere drew in over 11.8 million viewers so obviously people are extremely intrigued with the lifestyle. And I am totally kidding about jumping on their train. The only train this momma would jump on is one headed towards warmer weather! So this is the true (and somewhat boring) story behind Hillbilly Breakfast Bake:
Tatter Tot Casserole Recipe
My Little Man is such a picky eater. I honestly do not get it. Sometimes he will eat a whole bowl of sliced peaches and other times he throws it on the floor in disgust. The one and only thing he will always eat is potatoes. Mashed potatoes. Baked potatoes. Sweet potatoes. Cheesy potatoes. Hash browns. And yup, you guessed it – tater tots!
Start Your Own Food Blog!
- Check out our Step by Step Guide to Starting your own Food Blog here
Tatter Tot Casserole Ingredients
More Simple Casserole Recipe
- 1 32 oz. bag frozen tater tots
- 3 cups chopped ham (fully cooked - turkey sausage works great too!)
- 1 dozen eggs
- 8oz bag of shredded cheese (any flavor)
- Spread tater tots in the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish
- Layer meat evenly across the top of the tater tots
- Cover the meat and potatoes with a thin layer of shredded cheese (about half of the bag)
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl then spread evenly over the dish
- Top it off with remainder of the shredded cheese (and a little salt and pepper to season)
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 40-45 minutes (or until fully cooked)
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.