Low Carb Pancakes
These Paleo Pancakes are one of those non-negotiable things in life you can just not live without. The secret formula for these low carb paleo pancakes is substituting almond flour for regular flour. Almond flour represents a much lower carb option than regular flour.
See our review of the Best Paleo Cookbooks.
Paleo Pancake Recipe Ingredients
Let’s just face the facts. There are days when scrambled eggs and/or soggy oatmeal just don’t make the cut. So instead of heading back to bed, just take a couple of deep breathes then whip together these simple, guilt-free pancakes.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
More Simple Paleo Recipes
- My experience with the Paleo Diet
- 1,000 Paleo Recipes
- Perfect Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Paleo Ice Cream
- Perfect Paleo Brownies
- Super Simple Paleo Berry Crisp
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- 1 ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- cup almond milk (or water!)
- Whisk the eggs in a small mixing bowl. Add almond flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. Add almond milk (or water) and stir (or whisk) until combined.
- In the meantime, heat skillet to medium-high. Scoop of the batter at a time onto skillet leaving enough space between pancakes to flip them. Cook for about 2 minutes on the first side, flip, and cook for about 2 minutes on the other side.
- Remove pancakes from skillet and top with your choice of toppings. Serve immediately.