Low Carb Pancakes
These Paleo Pancakes are one of those non-negotiable things in life you can just not live without. The secret formula for these low carb paleo pancakes is substituting almond flour for regular flour. Almond flour represents a much lower carb option than regular flour.
Paleo Pancake Recipe Ingredients
Let’s just face the facts. There are days when scrambled eggs and/or soggy oatmeal just don’t make the cut. So instead of heading back to bed, just take a couple of deep breathes then whip together these simple, guilt-free pancakes.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
More Simple Paleo Recipes
- Perfect Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Paleo Ice Cream
- Perfect Paleo Brownies
- Super Simple Paleo Berry Crisp
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Paleo Apple Crisp
- Paleo Chocolate Pudding
- Simple Paleo Reese Cups
- 1 ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ⅔ cup almond milk (or water!)
- Whisk the eggs in a small mixing bowl. Add almond flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. Add almond milk (or water) and stir (or whisk) until combined.
- In the meantime, heat skillet to medium-high. Scoop ⅛ of the batter at a time onto skillet leaving enough space between pancakes to flip them. Cook for about 2 minutes on the first side, flip, and cook for about 2 minutes on the other side.
- Remove pancakes from skillet and top with your choice of toppings. Serve immediately.
Note: Simple Green Moms is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Yum