Healthy Double Chocolate Cookies on a Friday. Well how about that.
We think yes!
We were inspired to make these after these healthy chocolate chip cookies turned out so delicious!
We also never turn down the chance to make cookies. Never! Especially cookies that are naturally sweetened with dark chocolate chips and just a little squeeze of honey. Yum!
Oh, and the recipe also takes just 5 minutes to mix up and 10 minutes in the oven. One bite and you are going to be hooked!
There is nothing about these cookies that we don’t love!
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips (we use Enjoy Life brand)
- Preheat oven to 350(F) degrees. Mix all of the ingredients except chocolate chips in a medium-size mixing bowl.
- Stir in the chocolate chips then place spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.