When your kids ask for seconds of a dinner jam-packed full of bright green spinach, you know you hit the jackpot of all recipes! Skinny Chicken Spinach Alfredo is that recipe. The recipe that will be on your weekly rotation now and forever after.
This recipe is made with simple ingredients but tons of flavor. This recipe is so creamy and delicious, it leaves everyone begging for seconds please! And this recipe is fast requiring just 30 minutes from start to finish!
Of course we must mention the obvious one more time – one bowl of this is loaded with tons of nutrition from all of that bright green spinach!! Flavorful. Filling. And super satisfying. Skinny Chicken Spinach Alfredo is definitely a keeper.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 (16oz.) box Barilla Whole Grain Rotini (or gluten free pasta)
- 2 jars Newman's All Natural Alfredo Sauce
- 1 (10 oz.) bag fresh baby spinach (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- sea salt + black pepper
- fresh Parmesan cheese (optional topping)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions then drain and set aside.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground chicken and seasonings then cook for about 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Add Alfredo sauce and spinach to skillet then turn to low heat. Add prepared pasta and mix everything together.