Sometimes eating healthy is really difficult. The first few days are not so bad, then you inevitably begin to miss some of those familiar, comfort foods that are no longer on the menu. Hey, it happens! But we have a super simple solution for you – just get creative!
Or in other words, find ways to modify so you can still enjoy your favorite foods without totally ditching your healthy eating habits. It’s all about balance friends.
And these Skinny Buffalo Chicken Wraps completely satisfy those requirements! Plus they taste just like the hearty, comforting bar food you love but without all of the extra calories and grease.
We also love that these wraps 1) come together in about 30 minutes start to finish 2) are loaded with bold buffalo sauce flavor and 3) are far easier to make than I would have ever guessed!
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
Crispy and packed with tasty ingredients, these chicken wraps are easy to make and are totally irresistable.
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 1 lb. cooked shredded chicken (or about 4 chicken breasts)
- 6–8 ounces crumbled blue cheese (or feta cheese)
- ½ cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Olive oil (for cooking)
- Mix the chicken and wing sauce in a small bowl until evenly coated (feel free to use more wing sauce if you want!)
- Add 2 tablespoons of the buffalo chicken evenly across egg roll wrapper.
- Crumble 1 tablespoon of blue cheese (or feta cheese) over the chicken but be careful not to over stuff the wrapper
- Add some cheddar cheese
- Carefully fold the corners up and the roll the wrap up
- Use water to moisten the edge and seal the wrapper shut
- Repeat steps 3 – 8 until you have filled all 12 wrappers
- In a skillet, add small amount of olive oil – heat med-low high
- Place in skillet about 1 minute each side until crispy
- Remove and serve immediately
If you want to really make it extra easy and tasty, use an already cooked rotisserie chicken from the grocery store!