This Roasted Broccoli Alfredo is the perfect recipe to whip up on a busy weeknight and/or after a long and tiring day at the office. Those things tend to go hand in hand in our lives! But this dish makes those busy days a little more manageable. The recipe is quick and simple, requiring just 30 minutes from start to finish!
This dish is also creamy, comforting and super satisfying but still jam packed full of bright green good-for-you broccoli! Broccoli does have a lot of health benefits, not the least of which is helping us look a little younger by having nutrients for our skin, who doesn’t love that? Hey, it’s all about balance.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen broccoli florets sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8oz) box pasta (we use gluten free)
- 4 to 6 links Andouille sausage (sliced)
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce (we used Newman’s)
- parmesan cheese (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 425(F) degrees and prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray. In a large bowl, mix the broccoli, olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread broccoli evenly on prepared sheet and roast for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- While broccoli is roasting, cook pasta according to package directions (drain and set aside) and heat a non-stick skillet to medium-high and cook the sausage links for about 5-7 minutes.
- When broccoli is done, carefully remove from oven and add to prepared pasta. Add in sausage and alfredo sauce.
- Add in a little extra milk if needed, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.