These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are the most perfect excuse to eat more dark chocolate. Lots and lots more dark chocolate!
The cool thing about dark chocolate is the more and more you cut out processed sweets, the better and better dark chocolate tastes. And yes, I think we are onto something here friends.
These Roasted Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies are serious amounts of delicious.
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
Why choose between an oatmeal cookie and a chocolate cookie when you can have them both!
- 1 ½ cups oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup honey (or other sweetener)
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (or carob chips)
- Preheat oven to 350(F) degrees and prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Combine flour, honey, oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Stir in vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon. Mix chocolate chips and almonds in and stir until evenly combined.
- Roll 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball and place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat, spacing cookies several inches apart until baking sheet is full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Carefully remove from oven and let the cookies cool for a few minutes before serving.