So here is what you really need to know…. Really good things happen when you roll almond butter, pure maple syrup and shredded coconut into a tiny little ball and eat it.
And that is all folks. This recipe is absolutely positively that simple. Take a few delicious, good for you ingredients. Roll them up. And pack them along wherever you go.
- 1 cup almond butter (raw or roasted)
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (¼ cup for mix - ¼ cup to roll balls into)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (or cacao chips)
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients (except ¼ cup of coconut to use for coating balls) to food processor until well combined
- Use a tablespoon to measure mixture and roll it in the palm of your hands until it becomes a circle
- Roll into coconut and set it on a plate lined with parchment paper (optional)
- Repeat step 2 until mixture is gone (should make about 12 golf ball size balls)
- Eat immediately or refrigerate for a few hours – they should last about a week in the fridge