This One Pot Taco Pasta is a delicious dish your whole family will enjoy. It is quick. Simple. And the bold flavors are going to make your taste buds dance for joy!
And yes, by simple we really mean simple!
All you need to do is cook a package of pasta according to the instructions (we used gluten-free pasta but any pasta should work!). While the pasta boils, you have just enough time to gather the rest of the ingredients. Then drain the pasta and use the SAME pot for the meat + veggies + seasonings.
Add the pasta back in then taste test to make sure everything is perfecto. So simple. Super delicious! To be honest, this dish is so tasty our families actually prefer it over tacos on occasion.
And the whole ONE POT thing. I mean, it’s not like pasta is super complicated as it stands. But one pot meals create an even smaller mess and save lots of clean-up time. That is a huge WIN in our books!
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
If you love one pot dinners, this flavorful taco pasta recipe is for you!
- 2 cups pasta of choice (we used gluten free)
- 1 pound organic ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 1 small red onion (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons (or cloves) minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 (14.5 oz) can kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
- 1 (14.5 oz) can organic corn (drained and rinsed)
- 1 roma tomato (diced)
- 4 oz light cream cheese (cubed)
- freshly chopped cilantro
- sea salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add meat and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until browned. Add onion, garlic, taco seasoning and salt + pepper. Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add beans, corn and diced green chiles. Stir to combine and let cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add prepared pasta back into the pan along with diced tomatoes and cream cheese. Mix everything until evenly combined. Add additional seasonings and/or fresh cilantro as desired. Serve immediately.