This is about as classically delicious as cheeseballs get. This is a quick and easy recipe, perfect for when your having guests, especially on short notice. Total prep time is just 10 minutes. Great beef cheese ball recipe that will appeal to age ranges and tastes.
This is a perfect dish to put out for holiday gatherings, office parties, or even just as a snack on Saturday night! Enjoy!
Everyone loves this. Everyone.
Best Cheese Ball Recipe Ingredients
- Cream Cheese
- Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- Sliced Almonds
- Beef Pastrami
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Black Pepper
- Chopped Green Onion
- Ritz Crackers
- 2 8oz. packages of cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 package of zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 16oz. packages Fisher's sliced almonds (to coat)
- 2 2oz. packages Buddig beef pastrami (or fresh pastrami from deli) sliced thin
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Chopped green onions (optional) for extra taste.
- Ritz crackers (or veggies of choice)
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients except the sliced almonds.
- With hands, roll everything into a large ball
- Take a dinner plate and spread sliced almonds on it
- Then roll cheeseball on it to cover completely
- Place on a serving plate with crackers and/or veggies
- Sprinkle with fresh cut-up parsley for extra flavor and decoration
- Can store overnight in the fridge for flavors to blend or serve immediately.