Some nights you just want something easy…and something that you know everyone at the table will eat. This fits the bill, and although not technically the healthiest…once in a while won’t hurt!
It looks pretty good, right? Believe me, it is! Enjoy!
The ability to make pizza in just 20 minutes makes this the perfect weeknight meal.
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 1 8oz. bag Sargento mozzarella/provolone shredded cheese
- 3 cups Newman’s Marinara sauce
- Italian seasoning / red pepper flakes (for seasoning)
- Heat oven at 475 degrees
- In a 9×13 glass pan, spray with spray butter
- Cut up biscuits
- then add sauce, cheese and pepperonis
- Put in oven for 12-15 minutes or until top is browned.
- You can leave it longer or less depending on how crispy you want it.