Lets start by talking about how difficult it is make meatloaf of any shape or size look pretty. I mean, come on. It’s meat (plus a few other things) baked into a loaf. Eek!
The up side is, these taste super delicious! Each mini muffin is hearty, moist and flavorful just the way any good meatloaf should be.
Oh, and these makes for great leftovers. Somethings don’t reheat quite the same but this recipe does 100%! You won’t regret adding Mini Chicken Meatloaf to your list of favorite recipes. Especially because its a great way to sneak in extra good-for-you greens.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 handful fresh spinach (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375 (F) degrees and prepare a muffin pan non-stick spray.
- Mix all your ingredients together in one large bowl. Scoop a spoonful of the mixture into each muffin cup filling it about halfway.
- Bake for about 25-27 minutes or until fully cooked. Carefully remove from oven and serve or refrigerate for later.