This post brought to you by Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Simple Green Moms.
Pulled Pork in Slow Cooker
Hey there. Hi there. Hello there friends! Oh, you know. I am just over here hanging out in crockpot heaven. Slow cooker season is by far the best time of year in our household because simple delicious meals are kind of my thing.
Did you know that Cambell’s Slow Cooker Sauces are not only great for every day meals but they are awesome for game day gathering with friends? Meals with Campbell’s Slow Cooker sauces are delicious and so easy to make. Just 5 minutes of prep time is all it takes. Take the Game Day Great, Every Day Easy Challenge and experience it for yourself.
Cambell’s Crock Pot Sauce
You know, everyday meals that look impressive but really only took 5 minutes to plan. Yes! Minimal ingredients and short prep time. Yes again! And Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces help me do just that. They allow me to cook a real meal, despite how little free time I have with a full-time career and hectic Monday through Friday schedule.
My family seems to enjoy these simple slow cooker recipes too. Especially when they get to eat meals like this. I mean, just look at all of that gravy goodness. Mm mm.
Apple Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Plus the older my kiddo gets, the more and more I realize how precious each and every moment spent with family is! Thanks to Campbell’s Sauces, I have yet to miss a parent-tot swim class AND still have a real meal on the table when we get home. To me, that is a HUGE win!
The Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces (CSCS) only take 5 minutes of prep time, so all I have to do is add meat and sauce, and let my slow cooker do the rest of the work! This particular recipe was made with the Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Sauce, but there are 5 other delicious varieties as well: Tavern Style Pot Roast, Beef Stew, Southern BBQ, Sweet Korean BBQ, and Hawaiian Pork.
Cambell’s Slow Cooker Sauces
Normally, I make a big batch of mashed potatoes and/or rice on Sunday so we have plenty of side dishes to make it through the week. Most of these flavors also pair nicely with simple things like fresh or steamed vegetables, sour cream, cheese, avocado slices, and etc.
Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork
Right now, I have the Tavern Style Pot Roast in my slow cooker and it smells amazing! Tonight is another one of our typical busy weeknights but I won’t have to miss out on any special moments thanks to Campbell’s Sauces. That must be why they say Campbell’s is ‘made for real, real life!’
Hope you Enjoy! =)Print
This pulled pork is incredibly simply to make and bursting with apple bourbon flavor.
- 3 lbs. boneless pork loin
- 1 package Campbell’s Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Sauce
- Cilantro-Lime Rice:
- 2 cups jasmine or basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- juice of 1 lime
- sea salt + black pepper (to taste)
- Optional toppings: avocados, chopped tomatoes, salsa, sour cream, chopped onions, shredded lettuce, black or pinto beans, shredded cheese, etc.
- In the base of a crock-pot place the pork loin, followed by the package of Campbell’s Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Sauce.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. After 8 hours, the meat should easily pull apart when shredded with a fork.Serve over rice (recipe below) and your choice of toppings.
- To make the rice: In a large pot, bring 2 cups water, rice, lime juice, salt, and olive oil to a boil.
- Cover the pot with a lid then reduce to low heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or liquid has absorbed.
- Remove rice from heat and stir in the chopped cilantro. Add salt and pepper to taste (optional) then serve with pulled pork.