This is such a warm and comforting dish that really needs no explanation but let’s try.
A simple, new way to make amazing potatoes.
- 6 medium size potatoes, peeled and diced into cubes
- 8 oz. sliced nitrate free bacon
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle of Parmesan cheese (optional – not Paleo)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on prepared sheet then sprinkle with olive oil, salt/pepper
- Place potatoes in oven until tender (approximately 15-20 minutes)
- When potatoes are done, place them in a large glass bowl then stir in the pesto and more salt and pepper, if desired
- While potatoes roast, cook bacon in a medium size skillet over medium-high heat
- Once bacon is done, drain the grease, crumble bacon, and either mix in with the potatoes or serve over a spoonful of potatoes