This is a quick and delicious recipe for Crockpot Chili! It is simple. Hearty. And super satisfying on a chilly day.
Hope you Enjoy! =)
Easy Crockpot Chili
Author: Simple Green Moms
- 2 lb. cooked ground turkey or beef
- 1 (28oz) can of tomato juice
- 1 (14oz) cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 (14oz) cans of kidney beans (rinsed)
- 1 small chopped onions (any color works!)
- 1 chopped zucchini (or any other chopped veggies you like)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Dash of garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into your crockpot on low-medium heat. After about 8 hours, spoon the chili into a (big) serving bowl. Top with cheese and crackers as desired and enjoy!
Leave a Reply