It is super simple, super creamy, and goes perfect either as a side dish or on its own. We love to to have a big bowl of this for lunch loaded up with a big side of roasted broccoli. Talk about delicious and nutritious. It makes for a perfectly well-rounded meal that will satisfy your belly all afternoon. Enjoy!
Making your own macaroni and cheese has never been easier!
- 1 (16oz) box of macaroni elbows (we use gluten free)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 8 ounces white sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons organic butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to box instructions
- Drain pasta in strainer and set aside
- Add butter, milk and cheese to the hot pan
- Stir for a few minutes until it thickens into a sauce
- Add pasta back into pan and stir until evenly combined
- Serve immediately