Pillsbury Grands Biscuit Recipes
This is a versatile recipe that really stands out when you use nice, fresh oven baked biscuits. We use the Pillsbury Grands biscuit in our sliders. They are easy to make and come out of the oven fresh and tasty! We used shredded cheese in our recipe, but any kind of cheese works great.
Ground Beef and Biscuits Recipes
This is one of those recipes that is kinda too easy to count as a recipe. But, it’s a family favorite in our house. And you can jazz it up any way you want to. Some nights I add some canned green chilies to the ground meat and taco seasoning for “taco sliders”. Or you could use ground chicken and add some marinara sauce and provolone for “chicken parm sliders”. Obviously the sky is the limit for flavor combinations which is why this recipe is so great! Enjoy!
Hope you Enjoy! =)
More Simple Beef Recipes
- 21 Healthy Dinner Ideas for your Family
- Beef Bone Broth
- Classic Stovetop Beef Stew
- Sweet Mongolian Beef
- Crockpot Beef Stew
Super Simple Sliders
Author: Simple Green Moms
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits
- 1lb cooked ground beef
- 8oz of shredded cheese (any kind works!)
- Preheat oven to 350(F) degrees. Flatten each biscuit to desired thickness on a baking sheet. Place a spoonful of hamburger and shredded cheese on each flattened biscuit. Wrap biscuit up and over meat and cheese then pinch the top closed.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the biscuit is slightly browned. Serve immediately.