This set it and forget it crockpot ravioli tastes delicious! It’s also a child friendly meal so you’re whole family will enjoy it.
- 1 bag frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 pound fully cooked ground turkey sausage (or beef)
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 8oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toss frozen ravioli, sausage and marinara in a crockpot on low. After 8 hours, add shredded mozzarella and turn the crockpot up to high for about 30 minutes. Serve immediately or return heat to low.
- Feel free to add extra cheese options like cheddar and feta to layer the flavors!
- Serve with fresh basil leaves for an authentic Italian flare.
- This frozen ravioli crockpot meal keeps well in the fridge for one to three days.
- Use a cheese slicer to quickly slice the mozzarella cheese if you don’t have a cheese grater handy.
- Italians always dip a chunk of bread in their pasta sauce. So check out the best bread maker to bake your own fresh loaves to enjoy with your ravioli crockpot dinner!